GDPR in Practice: Personal Data in Employment Relations and HR PracticesPřednášející
- Mgr. JIŘÍ SIXTA, Partner
- Mgr. MICHAEL MRÁČEK, Associate
Husova 5, Prague 1
Please register by 29 March 2019 at the latest.Co se dozvíte
The GDPR has a strong impact on employment relations and HR practices. Each employer should be able to answer basic questions such as:
- How do you proceed with selecting a new employee in compliance with GDPR?
- What questions is the employer allowed to ask during an initial interview?
- What internal directives and methods are necessary in connection with personal data protection?
- How does legal documentation need to be prepared to reflect the requirements of personal data protection?
- When is it necessary to get an employee’s permission to process his/her personal data?
- When are you allowed to monitor employees in your workplace?
- Which personal data should be kept after the employment relationship is over? And for how long?
We will introduce you to the basic rules of personal data protection in the workplace and explain the new requirements brought by GDPR.
We will also advise you on particular approaches to processing the personal data of your employees and job seekers.
And, of course, there will be time to raise your issues, we are open to any of your other questions.