LABOUR LAW IN 2013 - interactive conference in Bratislava
Starting in January 2013 we will face major changes in Slovak labour law as not only the Labour Code, but many tax regulations are being amended. These changes will significantly affect all employers, employees and contract workers, and will include new regulations on working with contract workers, agreements on work performance outside employment relationships and severance payments. Find out if these changes will bring the desired flexibility to employment relationships or will instead introduce new restrictive rules and bans.
GLATZOVÁ & Co. and MAZARS warmly invite you to an interactive conference for upper management, members of administrative authorities and HR managers
LABOUR LAW IN 2013
Legal and tax aspects of the amendment to the Labour Code and related legislation
December 6, 2012, 13:00
Falkensteiner Hotel Bratislava, Pilárikova 5, Bratislava
During the conference we will introduce you to key changes to the laws regulating relationships between employers and employees and what the related financial implications are. In the interactive part of the conference you can discuss with experts practical cases on cross-selected topics focused not only on the current changes. You will also have the opportunity for individual consultations.
Glatzová & Co.
Main Topics of the Conference
- New regulations governing employed vs. contract work. Will the new definition constrain the possibility of working on a trade licence?
- Monitoring of employees’ internet use, personal emails, etc. at the work place
- Probationary period and modifications thereto
- Employment for a fixed period
- Non-compete clauses
- Changes contract workers can expect
- Changes in statutory deductions as of January 1, 2013
- The amendment to the Labour Code in relation to trade unions
- Termination of employment
- Labour law in practical examples, discussion of model situations
12:30 – 13:00 Registration of participants
13:00 – 14:30 News in labour law - legal and tax perspective, Part I.
14:30 – 15:00 Discussion, Coffee Break I.
15:00 – 16:45 News in labour law - legal and tax perspective, Par II.
16:45 – 17:00 Coffee Break II.
17:00 – 18:20 Work groups:
- „Švarcsystém” - opportunities for employers to work with contract workers as of January 1, 2013
- Termination of employment / non-compete clauses
- Agreements on work performance outside the employment relationship
18:20 – 18:45 Individual consultations
18:30 Welcome drink
19:00 Dinner, programme
Price: 228 EUR (incl. VAT)
The price includes:
Lectures, interactive workshop, snacks, dinner, programme as well as a one-hour individual consultation with representatives from both consulting firms valid up to 6 months after the conference.
For detailed information about the event visit our website: www.glatzova.com/konferencia
To register for the conference, please fill out the registration form.
Registration is valid after payment of the registration fee. You will be informed immediately.
If you have any questions, please contact:
tel.: +420 224 401 497 – Hana Pánková